This Month At My Stamper's Tech Club

Wow Christmas is just over 5 weeks away but with the background in my photo (my backyard) you would think it was spring. It's fall here in Ottawa and the weather is amazing! The grass is greener than it was all summer!
That said how about a little Christmas inspiration? Next week is my Stamper's Tech club and this month one of the projects will be this fun fold card. It uses the new circle framelits, holly embossing folder, pompom trim and Candy Cane Lane DSP. Of course it would be complete without a little touch of glitter & glimmer - but that is on the inside and is a surprise.  I am excited to show my "Techies" how to make this card.  
Want to learn more about my Stamper's Tech club? Here are the highlights.

  • It is a 6 month club (there are 4 months left and you can still join)
  • It is affordable & flexible - each club you decide your fee option - either pay a flat fee $15 or place a min. $40 net order. Placing orders does not come without a reward. All orders you place during the club life cycle are tallied up on a monthly basis. When you reach $300 in net purchases you receive $30 in free product from me!  How great is that? 
  • You will make 2 amazing projects each month and I will provide you with typed up instructions so that you can recreate the projects anytime.
  • More info can be found here. I have 2 spots open on my Saturday afternoon sessions.

1 comment:

  1. Love your creativity with this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete